Savage Fan Fallout
- Construct: Robots add +2 to recover from being Shaken, don’t suffer wound modifiers, and are immune to poison and disease. Robots cannot heal naturally. To heal a robot requires the Repair skill—which is used like the Healing skill only with no “Golden Hour.”
- Outsider: Organic races often mistrust or misunderstand robots. They subtract 2 from their Charisma when dealing with races other than their own.
- Programming: Robots begin with a free d6 in one skill, representing their original programmed role. See robot types below.
- Eye-Bot: Flying, Programming: Begin with a d6 in Notice.
- Cyberdog: pace 10, Go for the throat edge, Claws/bite str+d6
- Mister Gutsy: Programming: Begin with a d6 in Shooting. The Mister Gusty has two weapons a laser pistol for long range and a flame thrower for short range.
- Mister Handy: Programming: Begin with a d6 in Repair. Weapons: Buzzsaw & Flame thrower.
- Sentry Bot:
- Protectron: Programming: Being with a d6 in Shooting. The Protectron has two laser pistols, one in it’s hand and another mounted on it’s head. The Protectron may fire each weapon with a multi-action penatly but no off hand penalty. The Protectron may not fire at two different targets in a round. Because of it’s mechanical legs the Protectron moves at a Pace -1.